Uganda Gorilla Trekking
📍Kampala & Bwindi Forest, Uganda
Uganda is a landlocked country in East Africa whose diverse landscape encompasses the snow-capped Rwenzori Mountains and immense Lake Victoria. Its abundant wildlife includes chimpanzees as well as rare birds. Remote Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is a renowned mountain gorilla sanctuary. A Gorilla Trek is a highlight of all visits done in Uganda and Rwanda and certainly mountain gorillas are the major reason as to why very many people visit these 2 destinations. You can visit Bwindi at any time of the year.
Cassia Lodge started very much as an idealist’s dream. Convinced that Africa needs more than an aid to lift it out of poverty, the owners decided to invest all their savings in this lodge, thus creating employment opportunities for young Ugandans, markets for farmers and fishermen and generating taxes that pay for social services. It is their modest contribution to the development of Uganda and the African continent in the hope that their example can give confidence and inspiration to other investors.
The latest addition to the Marasa Africa properties is Silverback Lodge, located in the Buhoma sector of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park in western Uganda, Silverback Lodge is only a 5-minute walk to the national park and has sweeping views of the valley and forests that surround it.
|3 Nights||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
|Per person sharing||USD 2,005||USD 1,910||USD 1,738||USD 1,751||USD 1,663|
- 03-night accommodation
- Airport Transfers
- Transportation by 4 WD safari van, Fuel expenses
- Accommodation while on safari
- The costs also cover the services of English speaking driver/guide
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) while on safari,
- 1 soft drink per meal i.e. a soda or mineral water at/during lunch and dinner,
- Park entrance fees
- One gorilla permit per person
- Community visit
- Ranger fees
- Lots of fun in the African Sun
- Fuel plus all activities while on the tour as will be detailed in your itinerary.
- AMREF Emergency Evacuation Medical Insurance
- Local and international flights
- Personal Travel insurance
- Visa Fees
- Drinks, cigarettes, tips, souvenirs
- Any other items of personal nature.