Little Governors’ Camp
📍Masai Mara National Reserve
Little Governors’ Camp is a luxury safari camp located on the edge of the Masai Mara National Reserve. The camp is intimate in character, with just 17 luxury en-suite tents tucked around a large watering hole that teems with both birds and wildlife. The camp is approached by a boat ride across the Mara River, then an escorted walk through the riverine forest. Vehicles are left on the far river bank, and the camp is therefore quiet and undisturbed. The guest tents at Little Governors’ have wooden decks with large verandahs for guests to enjoy the constant game activity that takes place around the natural watering hole at the camp. All Governors’ properties are unfenced, and at Little Governors’ there is a resident family of warthogs that wander freely through the camp. Guests may need to make way for elephants which sometimes visit the camp at lunchtime. Little Governors Camp has been awarded a Silver Eco-Rating from Eco Tourism Kenya due to our sustainable practices in place in camp. Activities on offer from the camp include game drives in our custom built 4 wheel-drive vehicles, great for wildlife photography and Hot Air Balloon Safaris (extra charge), visits to the nearby Masai community manyatta and visits to the community and conservation projects we support.
- 2-night accommodation - full board meal plan
- Local Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic), Game Drives in a 4X4 Land Cruiser
- Professional driver tour guide
- Return flights from Nairobi
- Return airstrip transfers in Mara
- Three game drives per day
- Tips and gratuities.
- Drinks at the camp
- Park Fees @ KES1,200 Adult resident per 24hrs
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal items such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls, drinks