Governors Camp Mara
📍Masai Mara National Reserve
The setting is magical. Governors’ Camp nestles in the forest along the winding banks of the Mara River, its waters teeming with bird-life, hippo, and crocodile, in the heart of Kenya's Masai Mara National Reserve. Some of the 37 tents line the riverbank, tucked into the forest they enjoy uninterrupted views over the Mara River, others have views across the sweeping plains of the Masai Mara. Created in 1972 Governors’ Camp set new standards in luxury for a tented camp. Today it’s still Africa’s best. Everything is under canvas, all tents have en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold running water and flushing toilets. There is a bar tent with deck overlooking the Mara River and dining tent with views over the plains. Governors Camp has just been awarded a Silver Eco-Rating from Eco- Tourism Kenya due to our sustainable tourism practices in place in camp.
- 2-night accommodation - full board meal plan
- Local Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Game Drives in a 4X4 Land Cruiser
- Professional driver tour guide
- Return flights from Nairobi
- Return airstrip transfers in Mara
- Three game drives per day
- Tips and gratuities.
- Drinks at the camp
- Park Fees @ KES1,200 Adult resident per 24hrs
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal items such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls, drinks