Does CWT offer Leisure packages/safari packages?
Yes - CWT Kenya offers Travel management services for both Corporate/Business travelers as well as Leisure travelers. We have a dedicated tours department that will cater for all your leisure/safari needs.
What are the payment options after I have made my booking?
We accept various modes of payments which include:
Direct deposit to the Bank
Credit Card which can also be catered through our online payment portal on our website
Pay Via Cash
What types of documents are required to travel (domestic/International)?
While traveling the general and most basic documents required include
Valid Air ticket
Health documentation i.e. Yellow Fever certificate
Can I bring extra luggage when traveling?
As a general rule, passengers are allowed to take one bag and one personal item with them onto their flight. As such, there is a certain size and weight restrictions to ensure each passenger's belongings can fit in the cabin. Personal items usually include a handbag, briefcase or laptop bag that can fit easily underneath the cabin seat. In addition to a personal item, passengers may be able to bring on an additional bag or suit pack that can fit easily and be lifted by the passenger, into the overhead locker.
Carry-on weight for bags may vary between classes and airlines. It is advisable that before you travel always check with your preferred airline on the baggage allowance restrictions.
Who can I contact outside normal working hours?
As CWT Kenya we are reachable outside normal working hours through our Emergency lines and hence guarantee you of 24/7/365 uninterrupted service any place anytime.
What are the benefits of using a travel agent compared to the internet?
The benefits include:
* We provide you with many options of different flight fares and routings and hence you will be able to choose according to your preference and budget. This saves you on time and the hustle of going through online fares as well as you will have access to cheap and discounted fares that are usually extended to us (The travel agent)
* We are able to notify you of any changes that may affect your flight and even assist in rebooking and rerouting your tickets. The Airlines rarely notify their travelers of changes on time.
* We will advise you on the other travel related requirements such as Visas, Health documentation which you will not get from the internet when booking directly.
How far in advance should I book my flight ticket?
We recommend that you book 3 – 4 weeks in advance to enjoy the lowest fares. However, you can book earlier than that and you will still get access to the lowest fares.
Why are ticket regulations/restrictions important?
These regulations/restrictions are dependent on the type of ticket you hold. Certain restrictions and penalty charges for ticket validity date extension, travel date changes, cancellations, and refunds may apply. Pay keen attention and make sure you understand all the restrictions tied to the ticket before proceeding to purchase.
What is the difference between a Tourist Visa and a Business Visa?
Visas are issued to permit entry into a country for a specific purpose - to allow travel for leisure, or to conduct business activities. The various classifications and requirements for these, and other, visa categories are usually defined by treaty and vary by country. In general, "tourist" visas are issued specifically for the purpose of travel for pleasure, while a "business" visa generally permits a traveler to engage in normal business-related activities.
What other services does CWT Kenya offer other than Air Ticketing?
We offer a wide variety of travel related services which include:
- Airport transfers
- Visa & Immigration services
- Hotel accommodation
- Meet & Assist
- Meetings & Events
- Energy, Resource & Marine Travel (We have a dedicated team that offers specialized solutions to companies in the Oil & Gas sector)
- Travel Insurance