• 6 night accommodation
• All sightseeing in Cairo with private English speaking tour guide.
• Meal plan on Bed and Breakfast basis in Cairo hotel
• Meal plan on Full board basis on Nile Cruise
• 4 transfers to and from hotel in Cairo, 1 in Luxor and 1 Aswan
• Private A/C car in sightseeing in Cairo
• Sightseeing during the nile Cruise trip are subject to the cruise regulations
• Travel insurance
• Return flights from Nairobi
• All items of personal nature
• Anything not mentioned above
|Valid Till||Double Room, Per Adult Sharing |
|June - 31 October||USD 1,495|
Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including Giza's colossal Pyramids and Great Sphinx as well as Luxor's hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks like Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a trove of antiquities.
To fully discover the ancient wonders of Egypt, a cruise on the River Nile is truly an unforgettable experience. The Nile River has been Egypt's lifeline since ancient times and there is no better way to trace the passage of Egypt's history than to follow the course of the Nile. Nile cruises operate between Luxor and Aswan and are enjoyable and comfortable way to enjoy the ancient sites of Upper Egypt. Each day gives you every opportunity to explore new sights or simply enjoy a different view