|Valid Till||Double Room, Per Adult Sharing |
|June - 31 October||USD 1,495|
* 6 night accommodation
* All sightseeing in Cairo with private English speaking tour guide.
* Meal plan on Bed and Breakfast basis in Cairo hotel
* Meal plan on Full board basis on Nile Cruise
* 4 transfers to and from hotel in Cairo, 1 in Luxor and 1 Aswan
* Private A/C car in sightseeing in Cairo
* Sightseeing during the nile Cruise trip are subject to the cruise regulations
* Travel insurance
* Return flights from Nairobi
* All items of personal nature
* Anything not mentioned above
Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including Giza's colossal Pyramids and Great Sphinx as well as Luxor's hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks like Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a trove of antiquities.
To fully discover the ancient wonders of Egypt, a cruise on the River Nile is truly an unforgettable experience. The Nile River has been Egypt's lifeline since ancient times and there is no better way to trace the passage of Egypt's history than to follow the course of the Nile. Nile cruises operate between Luxor and Aswan and are enjoyable and comfortable way to enjoy the ancient sites of Upper Egypt. Each day gives you every opportunity to explore new sights or simply enjoy a different view
Itinerary: 06 Nights/07 Days
Arrive in Cairo by flight. Upon arrival meet and assist at the airport. Transfer to downtown city center to a 5* hotel. Overnight at the hotel Day 1:
Arrive in Cairo by flight. Upon arrival meet and assist at the airport. Transfer to down town city centre to a 5* hotel. Overnight at the your hotel
After breakfast, drive to Giza pyramids by your air-conditioned car to see the biggest pyramids of King Cheops, before heading to panoramic area of Giza, then head down again to see Sphinx and valley temple where the Nile river was running.
- Lunch (at your own) and after continue your tour to The Egyptian Museum in Cairo that contains the world's most extensive collection of paranoiac antiquities.
Early evening you will be transferred back to your hotel - Overnight at the hotel
Transfer to domestic airport to reach domestic flight to Aswan. Upon arrival you will be transfer to your 5* Nile Cruise.
- Embarkation from Aswan to Luxor
- Check in at the Nile cruise
- Lunch on board
- Visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries and the Temple of Philae - Afternoon Tea
- Nubian Folkloric Show
- Dinner on board
Early sailing to Kom Ombo
- Breakfast on board and then visit Komombo Temple - Sail to Edfu
- Lunch on board
- Visit Horus Temple in Edfu
- Sail to Esna and then late afternoon have tea
- Dinner on board
- Oriental Show “Galabya party”
- Overnight on board
Early sailing to Luxor
- Breakfast on board
- Visit The West bank (Valley of kings & Queens, Hatshepsut) - Lunch on board
- Afternoon Tea
- Belly Dance Show
- Dinner on board the train
- Overnight on board in Luxor
Have Breakfast on board and after check out.
- Visit Karnak & Luxor Temples
- Transfer to Luxor airport to fly back to Cairo
- Upon arrival in Cairo airport, you will be transferred to your sightseeing tour visit at the Citadel on the Moqattam Hills for grand views over the city , see the beautiful alabaster Mosque of Muhammad Ali, built for Muhammad Ali Pasha between 1830 and 1848. Discover the sights of Old Cairo, such as the Hanging Church and the Ben Ezra Synagogue Wander the alleys of the Khan el-Khalili Bazaar
- Overnight in your 5* stars hotel at Cairo
Breakfast and then transfer to Cairo international airport for your international flight back home.